Browse by Topic: General | Registration | Payment | Refunds/Cancellations | Privacy
What is the official date of the conference?
The conference will take place July 10-13, 2023.
What time does the conference start?
Start times will be highlighted in the upcoming tentative schedule.
Where is the conference located?
The conference will take place virtually and in-person July 10-13, 2023, in Denver, at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel.
Is there a full conference agenda available?
The full interactive schedule will be available soon. Updates to the schedule will be found under "Schedule" in the menu bar, when that becomes active.
Our organization would like to sponsor NACCHO360 and/or exhibit at NACCHO360. How do we get started?
Manager, Affiliate Partnerships and Sponsorships
How are you keeping attendees healthy and safe?
All in-person NACCHO360 attendees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Please visit our Meeting Safety page for more information.
You may print your invoices, event confirmations, receipts, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities, by logging into your MyNACCHO account.
Can I receive a certificate of attendance?
Yes, if you would like a certificate of attendance to be issued after attending NACCHO360, please email NACCHO360reg@naccho.org with your request.
What are the different registration types?
- Member - NACCHO360 is a member conference. Active NACCHO members (staff at local health departments, non-profits, governments, and corporate, individual, retiree) receive this discounted rate ($170-$345 off regular price, depending on when you register). Not a member? Become one today!
- Member, Additional - Active NACCHO members automatically see this registration type ($25 off member price) when a colleague from your health department or organization has already registered for NACCHO360.
- Non-Member - Full-price registration rates for attendees that are not NACCHO members. Not a member? Become one today!
- Speaker - Individuals whose abstracts were selected and will be presenting at the conference receive the listed discounted rates. If you intend only to participate in your speaker session only, please email NACCHO360reg@naccho.org for more details.
- Student - Students attending an accredited college, university, or other higher education program receive this reduced rate ($425 off member price). Students must submit verification of active enrollment by emailing a copy of their current Student ID to NACCHO360reg@naccho.org prior to registering
How do I register for the conference?
- Details on how to register and registration costs can be found on the registration page. You will need to login with your MyNACCHO credentials to register.
How do I access my MyNACCHO account?
- To create or access your account, visit MyNACCHO. Once logged in, you may print your invoices, event confirmations, receipts, and view other personalized NACCHO information and activities. For assistance creating or accessing your account, view this guide.
What does a full registration include?
Can I change my mode of attendance?
- NACCHO is closely monitoring the frequently evolving impacts of COVID-19. As such, attendees have the option to change their mode of attendance after registering. Those who wish to change their in-person registration to virtual may do so at no extra charge before June 1, 2023. Any changes made to a registrant's mode of attendance, from June 1 to June 16, are subject to a $75 charge. Beginning June 17, no changes to mode of attendance will be permitted. Remember, you have the option to substitute your registration to another individual at no charge at any time and all virtual content will be available to all attendees up to 90 days post-conference. To change your mode of attendance, email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org or call 877-533-1320. Learn more about NACCHO 360's refund and cancellation policy.
Something in my registration (e.g., name, registration type, etc) is wrong. How do I change it?
How do I substitute someone else from my organization?
We will respond with a confirmation email of the substitution.Is there a justification letter I can send my supervisor?
- You can send substitutes at any time. You must email your request to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org and provide the new attendee’s--
Full Name, Degree(s) (MPH, RN, etc.)
Email and Mobile Phone
- Yes. You can download the fillable justification letter here.
Who do I contact about registration questions or problems?
What payment types do you accept?
- Credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. Please call 877-533-1320 to process credit card over the phone. Emails of credit card information will not be accepted.
- Check: All check payments must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Please mail full payment and a copy of your online registration invoice to:
2023 NACCHO360 Conference Registration
NACCHO Lockbox Processing
PO Box 79197
Baltimore, MD 21279-0197
- Purchase Order: All registrants who would like to pay by purchase order must send a copy of the purchase order (inclusive of PO number, invoice number and bill to address) AND the invoice to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org by 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, July 5, 2023. NACCHO will confirm receipt, which will indicate acceptance of PO as payment. NOTE: Failure to submit the purchase order as instructed above, by 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, July 5, 2023, will result in attendance being prohibited until payment by credit card is provided.
I don’t have payment ready right now. Can I add payment later?
Yes. Select the “Bill Me Later” option on the payments page to be invoiced. You can pay by PO or by credit card later. Please call 877-533-1320 to process credit card over the phone. Emails of credit card information will not be accepted.
I need a copy of an invoice/receipt. How do I get one?
An invoice/receipt/confirmation is e-mailed with each conference registration that is completed. If you’ve added payment at a different time, you can get an invoice by logging in to your MyNACCHO account and clicking "My Transactions." You can also email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org to obtain a copy.
What’s NACCHO’s tax ID number?
NACCHO’s federal tax ID is 52-1426663.
Where can I get a copy of your W-9?
Please follow this link to find our W-9 form.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid.
- Substitutions are permitted at any time and encouraged in-lieu of cancellations and must be submitted in writing to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's
Full Name, Degree(s) (MPH, RN, etc.)
Email and Mobile Phone
We will respond with a confirmation email of the substitution.
Refunds are limited to conference fees paid and do not include any travel, lodging, transportation, or other fees paid independently of conference registration. No-shows and on-site purchase are non-refundable. All refunds will be remitted by the same method of payment used to register.
Full Refund: To qualify for a full refund of registration fees paid, a written cancellation must be received at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.no later than 11:59 PM PST on Friday, March 31, 2023.
Partial Refund: Cancellations received at NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.from Saturday, April 1 until Wednesday, 11:59 PM PST on May 31, 2023, will receive a 50% refund, less a $75 administrative fee.
No refunds will be given starting Thursday, June 1, 2023. Cancellation and refund requests should be sent via e-mail to NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org.
CONFERENCE PRIVACY POLICIES
- NACCHO Meeting Safety Policy: All NACCHO360 in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Additional information is available on our Meeting Safety page.