The 2018 PHI Conference has been approved to provide continuing education. There are no fees for continuing education. Through the conference’s continuing education activities, attendees can expect to achieve the below objectives.
- Describe one current barrier or facilitator to leveraging electronic information for population health;
- Describe one approach, challenge, or success to enabling or enhancing electronic information exchange;
- Describe one example of how connected information systems or electronic information exchange has impacted efforts to improve population health;
- Identify one stakeholder to engage in developing new or strengthening existing partnerships;
- Identify one new or innovative technology, strategy, or use case that exemplifies the successful application of public health informatics and population health improvement;
- Develop one new or enhance one existing leadership, management, communication, or technical skill or approach.
View this document to find the detailed accreditation statements, the disclosure statement, and the instructions for obtaining continuing education from the conference.