The health and safety of participants is our highest priority.
We are committed to providing the safest in-person environment and experience. For the protection of the health and safety of all attendees, NACCHO 360 will require all participants (attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff) to be fully vaccinated to participate in this event. Full vaccination is defined as two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine (or a comparably approved vaccine if you are an international attendee) by July 4, 2022. Please see additional information about how to verify your vaccination status below.
Additionally, we strongly encourage all attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff to obtain vaccine booster doses in compliance with CDC guidance. These health and safety requirements have been established with due consideration for prevailing public health practices and group convening standards. We will continue to follow the science and monitor federal, state, and local guidelines and adjust our policies as needed to ensure a safe and comfortable meeting.
Facial mask wearing is required for all indoor activities at NACCHO 360. We will also provide appropriate physical distancing in meeting rooms and hand sanitizer throughout the meeting space.
If you are feeling ill prior to traveling to NACCHO 360:
Vaccine VerificationWe’ve partnered with VeriFLY, a secure travel and event app that allows you to upload your COVID-19 vaccination record documents and have them checked and verified before you attend. Please refer to the below instructions on completing this process.
- Please stay home
- Get tested for COVID-19
- Contact NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org for assistance with changing your conference registration status
How does VeriFLY work?
- Simply download the VeriFLY app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Register with VeriFLY, which will require taking a selfie and confirming your email address.
- Now that you are registered in the app, you will need to access a unique “pass” designed for NACCHO 360 (coming soon). In the VeriFLY app, tap “Scan VeriFLY Code” to scan this QR code.
- VeriFLY will then guide you through the event requirements.
- Upload the required vaccination record card(s) and VeriFLY will check them and confirm if they are valid. When your document(s) have been verified, the app will display that you have a valid pass for the event.
- Show your pass at the conference check-in.
Please note: If you choose not to use VeriFLY, you will be required to show your paper documents on the days of the event, and they will be verified for you at the registration/check-in desk. This may take longer. It will be your responsibility to ensure you bring the required compliant documentation.
The online VeriFLY Help Center (https://support.myverifly.com/) has many useful articles and tips for using VeriFLY. If you require any further assistance, you can submit a support request through the app or in the VeriFLY Help Center.
We are looking forward to a safe and engaging conference. Please email NACCHO360Reg@naccho.org with any questions.