The PHI Conference Planning Committee is now accepting abstracts submissions for this year’s conference, Connecting Systems and People to Improve Population Health. Scheduled for August 20-23, 2018 in Atlanta, the conference theme will focus on the following topic areas:
- Topic 1: Information Systems
- Topic 2: Governance
- Topic 3: Informatics Workforce and Leadership Development
- Topic 4: Innovations and Novel Applications
- Topic 5: Informatics-Based Solutions to Improving Population Health
- Topic 6: Laboratory Informatics
View the full topic area descriptions for more information, and be sure to check out the options for the type of abstracts being accepted. Abstract proposals must be submitted by February 26, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.